At Water4, we’re passionately equipping people in developing nations to eradicate their water crisis through faith, empowerment, entrepreneurship and technology.
Water4 is currently active in 16 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa and South America empowering local entrepreneurs to provide sustainable access to safe and living water. We believe the only truly lasting approach to providing water solutions that meet both the physical and spiritual needs of people living in water poverty is local people solving local problems through locally-owned businesses.
We believe God works through the capacity, strength and greatness of ordinary people to eradicate the water crisis — leaving behind lasting peace and reconciliation in its place, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is just as passionate as we are about seeing a world where complete access to safe and living water is available for all.
The Executive Coordinator enhances the Managing Director’s effectiveness by providing day-to-day advanced front line administrative support. This position performs complex administrative functions, which include coordination of the Oklahoma City office, project management, periodic event and meeting planning and complete organization of the Managing Director’s office needs.
- Provide comprehensive support services to the Managing Director that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Schedule complex travel arrangements, domestic and international, and related visa/passport requirements, create consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last-minute changes or cancellations.
- Represent Managing Director with donors, board members and senior management.
- Coordinate monthly staff meeting for all employees.
- Organize bi-monthly Leadership Team meetings and record minutes, as required.
- Manage all logistics for three off-site Resource Development Team events.
- Accurately track expenses for Managing Director by managing credit cards and receipts. Process and submit receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Maintain the Managing Director’s calendar and filing system; schedule meetings, events and interviews as needed and proactively remind Managing Director of schedule prior to each day’s events.
- Exercise considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments and telephone calls, routing them to others as necessary.
- Establish and manage pending and recurring tasks and projects.
- Transcribe and prepare correspondence, e-mail, memorandum and other written materials for Managing Director.
- Arrange conference calls for Managing Director.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Administrative Support to Chief Business Development Officer
- Provide all administrative support to CBDO.
- Schedule all travel arrangements, domestic and international and related visa/passport requirements.
- Serve as liaison with donors, board members and staff.
- Calendar management.
- Maintain accurate info in database for donor related activities.
- Assist with departmental budget and invoice approval process.
- Distribute monthly Salesforce reports.
- Coordinate monthly Development team meetings and distribute minutes.
- File timely expense reports for CBDO.
- Maintenance of contact directories.
- Produce presentations as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
Administrative Support to Board of Directors
- Provide all administrative support to Board Chair.
- Serve as liaison for Board of Directors and provide support as needed.
- Manage all logistics for three board meetings, including hotel contracts, transportation, meals and equipment needs.
- Attend board meetings to assist with on-site logistics and minute-taking for Board Secretary, as necessary.
- Information distribution to board on behalf of Board Chair and Managing Director.
- Assist board members with travel logistics for donor fundraising events and related expense reporting.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other departments and staff.
- Provide support as necessary for University of Oklahoma Water Conference.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Highly professional demeanor with a commitment to customer service.
- Strong attention for detail and accuracy.
- Able to manage, prioritize and execute multiple projects.
- Very strong organizational and personal communication skills.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Works independently with a strong sense of initiative.
- Professional and friendly phone manner critical.
- Minimum of four years executive level administrative work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Advanced editing, proofreading and presentation development skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills, including expert PowerPoint knowledge.
- Proficient in Google Mail, Calendar and all other relevant Google apps.
- Experience with Box, Skype and Zoom helpful.
Position Reports to:
To Apply for this Job:
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Margie at, [email protected]
Friday, December 29, 2017
We can’t wait to hear how God has been preparing you for a new adventure as part of our team.